Akiva’s Tulsi Honey comes to you straight from the lush, untouched forests at the Himalayan foothills. Foraged from wild bees, the dash of floral notes in the honey is a distinct reflection of the variety of flowers and medicinal plants in the biome.
Ingredients: Mountain Honey, Tulsi
No chemicals. No added sugar. No additives. Its naturally delectable flavor is a testament to its purity.
How to Use:
- Start your day with a spoonful of Akiva’s Tulsi Raw Honey for a quick release of energy!
- Add a dash of it to your afternoon green tea and enjoy it guilt-free.
- Sweet tooth craving getting the best of you? Squeeze honey on the walnuts, bake them for 15 minutes, and relish!
- Squeeze it on top of pancakes or waffles.
- Make a fun dip with it - add it to some Greek yogurt and lemon!
- Rich in Antioxidants: It is rich in antioxidants and hundreds of live enzymes to give you in-numerous health benefits.
- Bolsters Immunity: This honey naturally contains hydrogen peroxide which gives honey its antibacterial and antifungal properties and boosts the body’s natural immunity.
- Helps Relieve Allergies: Upon regular consumption, honey’s anti-inflammatory properties can soothe seasonal allergies.
- Cough Suppressant: Honey is a time-honored remedy to soothe your throat and reduce coughing severity and frequency.
- Improves Energy Levels: The antibacterial properties of honey help kill the bad bacteria in the gut for better bowel movement and absorption of nutrients, boosting the body’s energy levels and stamina. It is a terrific energy source for both pre-workouts and post-workouts since it contains both glucose for faster release of energy and fructose, for a more sustained release.
- Helps with Weight Management: Replacing sugar with honey can help you shed off extra pounds and lower blood sugar.
- Burn and Wound Healing: Due to its antibacterial properties, you can use honey as a topical treatment for burns and wounds.
- Imparts Glow to Skin: Using honey as a face mask can help those with acne-prone skin and intensely moisturize dry skin for a golden glow.
- Improves Sleep: When taken at night, honey improves sleep quality by assisting with the release of melatonin, the body’s natural sleep aid.