Akiva’s Wild Berry Sidr Honey comes from Rajasthan. The delicious Sidr Raw Honey is produced by bees from the juicy and aromatic flowers of Wild Berries. It contains naturally occurring pollens, enzymes and unique flavors found in raw unpasteurized honey. Sidr Honey has an abundance of minerals, vitamins, and other nutrients which makes it more wonderful than other types of honey.
Ingredients: Wild Berry Raw Sidr Honey
No chemicals. No added sugar. No additives. Its naturally delectable flavor is a testament to its purity.
How to Use:
- Start your day with a spoonful of Akiva’s Wild Berry Sidr Raw Honey for a quick release of energy!
- Add a dash of it to your afternoon green tea and enjoy it guilt-free.
- Is sweet tooth craving getting the best of you? Squeeze honey on the walnuts, bake them for 15 minutes, and relish!
- Squeeze it on top of pancakes or waffles.
- Make a fun dip with it - add it to some Greek yogurt and lemon!
- Rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins & Minerals: It is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and hundreds of live enzymes to give you in-numerous health benefits.
- Bolsters Immunity: This honey naturally contains hydrogen peroxide which gives honey its antibacterial and antifungal properties and boosts the body’s natural immunity.
- Helps Relieve Allergies: Upon regular consumption, honey’s anti-inflammatory properties can soothe seasonal allergies.
- Cough Suppressant: Honey is a time-honored remedy to soothe your throat and reduce coughing severity and frequency.
- Improves Energy Levels: The antibacterial properties of honey help kill the bad bacteria in the gut for better bowel movement and absorption of nutrients, boosting the body’s energy levels and stamina. It is a terrific energy source for both pre-workouts and post-workouts since it contains both glucose for faster release of energy and fructose, for a more sustained release.
- Helps with Weight Management: Replacing sugar with honey can help you shed off extra pounds and lower blood sugar.
- Burn and Wound Healing: Due to its antibacterial properties, you can use honey as a topical treatment for burns and wounds.
- Imparts Glow to Skin: Using honey has a face mask can help those with acne-prone skin and intensely moisturize dry skin for a golden glow.