Akiva Superfoods’ Turmeric Ginger Honey comes to you straight from the lush forests in the sub-Himalayan range. Foraged from wild bees, the dash of floral notes in the honey is a distinct reflection of the variety of flowers and medicinal plants in the biome.It contains naturally occurring pollen, enzymes and unique flavors found in raw unpasteurized honey. Organic turmeric with curcumin and fresh ginger are slowly infused with raw honey, for you to enjoy it's in numerous medical and therapeutic benefits.
Ingredients:Raw Honey, Turmeric, Ginger
No chemicals. No added sugar. The naturally delectable flavor is a testament to purity.
How to Use:
- Start your day with a spoonful of Akiva Superfoods’ Turmeric Ginger Honey for a quick release of energy!
- Add a dash of it to your afternoon green tea and enjoy it guilt-free.
- Sweet tooth craving getting the best of you? Dip some walnuts in honey, bake them for 15 minutes, and relish your walnut ginger candies!
- Bolsters Natural Immunity: Antibacterial in nature, Turmeric Ginger Honey is laden with antioxidants that curb your chances of getting an infection.
- Helps Relieve Allergies: Upon regular consumption, honey’s anti-inflammatory properties can soothe seasonal allergies.
- Cough Suppressant: The combination of turmeric, ginger, and honey is a time-honored remedy to soothe your throat and reduce coughing severity and frequency.
- Helps with Weight Management: Replacing sugar with honey can help you shed off extra pounds and lower blood sugar.
- Burn and Wound Healing: Due to the antibacterial properties of turmeric and honey, you can use this as a topical treatment for burns and wounds.
- Imparts glow to Skin: Using honey as a face mask can help those with acne-prone skin and intensely moisturize dry skin for a golden glow.
- Improves Sleep: When taken at night, honey improves sleep quality by assisting with the release of melatonin, the body’s natural sleep aid.
- Improves Energy Levels: The antibacterial properties of honey help kill the bad bacteria in the gut for better bowel movement and absorption of nutrients, boosting the body’s energy levels and stamina. It is a terrific energy source for both pre-workouts and post-workouts since it contains both glucose for faster release of energy and fructose, for a more sustained release.