Akiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is 100% raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized made from fermented real apple juice instead of the concentrate. We source our apples from the Shivalik Range of the Himalayas to make our ACV a trustworthy staple in your household. The ‘cloudy’ mother – the healthy bacteria cultures and strands – in our ACV stands as a testament to its quality. You can safely consume it directly by diluting 1 tsp of our ACV with a glass of water.
Apple Cider Vinegar has been in vogue for its contribution in weight management. But that is only one item on ACV’s extensive list of health benefits. Alternative health practitioners have been recommending it for a long time. Akiva’s raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized ACV is also safe and effective for topical usage and also for household cleaning.
Ingredients: Raw Apple Juice brewed up to 5% acidity.
Himalayan Apples: Akiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar is made of naturally fermented apples from the Shivalik Range of the Himalayan foothills. Himalayan apples are known for their high quality.
Raw, Unpasteurized and Unfiltered: After the natural fermentation step is over, we do not remove the ‘mother’, the colony of beneficial bacteria that makes the apple cider vinegar a great tool for weight management.
No Impurities: Akiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colours. Just wholesome goodness.
Nutrition Powerhouse: Since we only use high-quality apples from the Himalayan foothills and do not filter the ‘mother’ our ACV is one of the most potent superfoods. Instead, it is packed with healthy nutrients like Acetic Acid and Potassium.
Lowers Blood Sugar: The vinegar in ACV helps increase insulin sensitivity in the body and keep blood sugar levels low. This makes it an excellent ingredient for diabetic or pre-diabetic individuals. Please consult a doctor if you’re already taking medication to lower your blood sugar level.
Helps in Weight Management: By keeping you full for long, ACV prevents the consumption of extra calories and thus, contributes to weight loss. However, best results are achieved in conjunction with other healthy changes to your daily food intake.
Improves Heart Health: Studies have shown that vinegar reduces the triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the body – this combined with lower levels of blood sugar contribute to improving heart health.
Kills Pathogens: Akiva’s ACV retains the ‘mother’ and consequently, has antibacterial properties. It can be used to naturally preserve food and keep it safe to eat for longer.
Fights Inflammation: Rich in antioxidants like Potassium, Manganese and Vitamin C and B-complex, Akiva’s ACV relieves inflammation by fighting the free radicals in your body.
Usage: Best consumed on an empty stomach – dilute 1 tbsp of Akiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar with one large glass of water! You can use undiluted ACV in your salads. For topical use (face and hair masks), dilute with water for best results.
- Dilute one tbsp of Akiva’s Apple Cider Vinegar with one large glass of water. Consume it on an empty stomach and begin your day. Drinking undiluted ACV is not recommended.
- Salad on your mind? Ditch heavy-calories dressings and simply drizzle some of Akiva’s ACV.
- A poached egg is a Masterchef-worthy dish. But our ACV takes all the hard work out of it.
- If your pasta needs a tangy sauce to go with it, look no further. Akiva’s ACV is the perfect addition.
- Green Tea and Akiva’s ACV not only taste great together, they also shake up your metabolism.
- Rinse your hair with diluted ACV to get the shine and bounce back.
- Use diluted ACV with oat flour in an anti-acne face mask.
- Akiva’s ACV is safe to use on pets. Make a 1:1 mixture of water and the ACV and spray it on your fur-ball’s coat to say goodbye to fleas.
- Cleaning the house doesn’t have to be an expensive affair. You can make your own antibacterial cleaner by spraying the ACV on dirty surfaces.