Here's an interesting fact: Recycling just 1 plastic bottle saves enough energy to power a 60 W light bulb for 6 hours! Now that's something to think about. Most of you who are aware of our health shots or buy with us regularly often wonder? What do I do with these plastic bottles? Is there a way to recycle them? First of all, thanks for being a conscious consumer. We share the same concern as you and have been doing a lot lately to focus our efforts on recycling.
We at Akiva Superfoods are committed to providing for a healthier environment and a sustainable tomorrow. The health shot bottles that we use are Food-grade, PET, and BPA-free.
We have a recycling plan in place with Chintan as our recycling partner. Let's take you through the process:
It sounds great, but what does it actually mean?
You can send us the empty bottles and to acknowledge your act of being a responsible citizen we will give you a discount on your next order.
- Collect a minimum of 30 bottles.
- Please ensure that the bottles and caps have been rinsed.
- On a paper write your name, order number, email address, and your feedback too. :)
- Courier the bottles, caps and the note to "Recycling Team, GoodVitamin Foods Pvt Ltd. 23/22,21,32/1,10/2,11 Shri Krishna Hotel, Jhamuwas, Bilaspur- Taoru Road, Mewat, Haryana-122103"
- Take a screenshot of the same and share with us on DM/email
5. That's it! You have done your bit to save the environment. As a reward, we will email you a special 20% discount coupon for your next purchase.
Here's a video to take you through the process: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8wPk9jpuvw/
The future depends on us. Let's alter our choices and actions carefully, and we can together make big wins for the environment.